Wednesday, June 16, 2010

20 random facts about me.

1. I am a leo.
2. I am a brunette.
3. I am only 17, when most people my age are 18. My birthday is in the summer.
4. I love music.
5. I love tea, as well as coffee.
6. I am Canadian, and sometimes too much. I say 'eh?' a lot, and my sister thinks I need to stop.
7. I like almost any kind of music there is...Almost.
8. Froot loops are one of my addictions.
9. So are fuzzy peaches.
10. I use internet smilies far too much...
11. I love tigger.
12. I sometimes feel like I am not good enough, and need someone to reassure me.
13. I used to not eat breakfast or lunch very often, so now when I eat breakfast too soon after waking up I feel sick.
14. Exams and I have a mutual hate relationship. I don't test well.
15. I like Tinkerbell.
16. And Beauty & the Beast.
17. And most disney movies.
18. I cannot take naps unless I am fall on the floor and die tired, or unless I am cuddling with someone and close my eyes...
19. I get nightmares when emotionally distressed.
20. I do not believe in god, but I do not believe there is no god. Rant blog later for that.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment