Tuesday, November 9, 2010

To Write Love On Her Arms



I got bored today and decided to look up love images on google. I found some really pretty ones. Then I thought of TWLOHA-To Write Love On Her Arms, a non-profit organization for self-harm awareness, mostly for teen girls. I decided to look up 'TWLOHA images' on google.

I could never have prepared myself to see that many images of people's arms with love written on it for TWLOHA Day... Add that to the amount of websites the logo was on, people drawing the logo, photography done for the organization, and people who just showed their support...

I immediately burst into tears of joy.

It touched my heart in ways I cannot even say... It gives me so much hope that out there are people who care, about everyone, no matter their problems. Big, small, whatever...People care. I am joining in, to show my support. Friday, November the 12th-13th it is TWLOHA day. I'm writing it big, bold, and beautiful.

After-all, I've been there too. I have the marks to show it. I am proud to say those days are over for me.

Rescue is possible, I've found happiness. So can anyone else who just chooses to look for it. So can YOU. Please, show support and particpate in To Write Love On Her Arms Day.

Love is the movement.

~Me~
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment