Thursday, November 25, 2010

Rules of the universe...?

Okay, let's pretend for a minute that God does exist. Now, let's pretend that half of the bible is complete bullshit, and all the big 'no-nos' are just God's way of testing humanity for how fully they would follow him...God is fucking smart, eh? Not only that but, those people who rally against gays would both pass and fail. Pass for holding God and his book dear in their hearts, and fail for not following the verses that say to love others as you love yourself. Thinking you're better than someone else because of what a book says is not exactly smart.

Now, using logic in this lovely blog I'm going to say that every religion in the world has this same stuff. Half is good things that people should do, half are things that make no sense/are bullshit/are stupid. This is because each religion has been around for EVER, and each 'book' or whatever has been around for just as long. Personally, those are hints to me that God up in the sky is not at all what we imagine him/her to be. I think these book things are just old books on how humans live and how some act this way, others act that way. I mean, it's true isn't it? Some of us love others as we love ourselves, some hate others and feel better than others. Perhaps God in each of these books are just made-up people, who the humans who wrote them wished they were. I'm not exactly an expert on all this, but don't you think that if God existed, there wouldn't be half as much shit in the world as there is....

You can say, humans created this problems, the devil helped, blahblahblah. But no, because in the bible God can kick the Devils ass, so why wouldn't he now? If I was a God, I wouldn't let the world get THIS fucked up.

This makes me ask other questions. It is my belief that SOME type of God exists, but is not the sole controller of everything, and we as humans also turn the world certain ways. Also, the God up there isn't a particular being, perhaps, but more of a whole like air or something, just floating everywhere. We can pray to it, and through that get closer to our fate by trying to help make it happen, along with Karma, God, Fate, Chance, etc. Now here's the thing, if God like the normal christians believe in does exist and I am wrong, okay. Fine. But, if so, why does he have so many no-nos, when he is supposed to be all-loving. Why, would he send his creations to hell for being simply how he created them? Isn't it said in the bible that he loves all of his creations, children, etc. Does God listen to prayers/hopes only by those people he deems worthy/acceptable? Why? If he listens to everyone, why do a lot of people say their prayers aren't answered? Why, if he listens to everyone and loves everyone, are people still wandering around with nothing?

I pray sometimes, regardless of my belief, thinking well maybe it could happen and come true and maybe he exists. But, nothing has really miraculously happened. Ever. And even when I did believe, nothing happened. Ever. Perhaps it is because God does not listen to those who do not fully 100% believe. Maybe, he isn't listening because I'm Bisexual. Maybe, he doesn't listen because I plan to marry a girl. Perhaps because he simply is too busy with more important things. Perhaps because the person I pray for most often, is the girl who I am in love with...Most likely, because God does not exist at all.

In this case, we all are essentially the creators of our own worlds, and choose our paths in life. We cannot control others, this is true, but we can control ourselves. How we act, how we react, how we treat others, how we treat ourselves.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I was the ruler of the universe, there'd be some pretty good rules.

RULES OF THE UNIVERSE (If I were God):
1. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Or I may send lightning your way.
2. Though you may not like another person, or full out hate them, that doesn't mean they won't get a place in heaven. Unless they are people who have no capability to love and do horrible things.
3. Twilight is banned.
4. If you can't work it out yourselves, don't expect me to fix the worlds problems.
5. Cookies for all who are kind.
6. Gays are effin awesome, if you don't think so, you probably won't get into heaven. Sorry.
7. If I made you, I will love you. That doesn't mean if you are a complete idiot and hateful, I will not love you less. I will favor some children...Sorry.
8. You are human, make mistakes.
9. Just apologize for REALLY bad ones.
10. Don't dwell on sadness or the past. Come on, people, the future is more important.
11. Shooting stars are worth 1000 points.
12. Money means nothing.
Maybe others, but right now I'm too lazy. . . . .

If you were ruler of the universe, what rules would you make?

No comments:

Post a Comment