Sunday, May 2, 2010

Why World Peace is Impossible. {At least, Why I THINK So}

I've never really thought about this before, but wouldn't it be cool if people all liked each other? Or maybe at least, is everyone was NICE to each other regardless of whether or not they liked each other. At first, I was like, HELL YES. But, then I thought, I am not sure the world would be able to handle that. I mean, we HAVE to have bad people and rude people. It makes us see the good people, and plus, I am not sure a world without some hate is possible.

Wars are just a fact of life, and people who bully others are also just a fact of life. I am pretty sure world peace is impossible. As much as it might seem to be the best thing for us (and I think we as humans all want some sort of peace) it could never happen. We would never let it become possible. My multimedia teacher said that if we took all the money we spent on war we could feed the entire world many times over. I guess world hunger isn't as important as fighting the latest war and making new technology for it.

But anyway, people can't always be nice. I try to be nice but even I can be a real bitch sometimes. Sometimes, without even noticing I'm being a bitch. It makes my friends mad, so I always try to watch it. But even I know that there are people in life I dislike. I try to give everyone a chance but there are people I cannot under any circumstances tolerate. Obviously, everyone else in the world has people like that. Plus religion and culture get in the way, so people could never really have peace. As much as everyone wishes and tries to make it possible, there will always be conflict. I am pretty sure all good things couldn't exist without any horrible things.

That is why world peace is pretty impossible..

Just Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment