Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cheesecake. :) Love, and Ice Cream Cake. :D

Cheesecake is amazing. It really is, most of the time. I am not exactly a cheesecake fanatic, but I know that some cheesecakes are freaking delicious, and they make me really happy! Cheesecake is really good if it's chocolate, or with strawberries. I really want to try to make one of these glorius creations, but I know I would probably fail and be sad. In fact, I'd probably ruin cheesecake for the entire universe.

Ice cream cake is GOD. I love ice cream cake. I do not have a clue who first thought of ice cream cake or even who first thought of cake, but whoever it was, I really love them. Now pie is better than normal cake, I do admit, but ICE CREAM CAKE, is freaking EPIC! It is ICE CREAM in CAKE FORM! I mean, what else can someone ask for?
There is chocolate pieces, ice creamy type 'frosting' and fudge! It's a dream come true. It really is. Nothing in life is better.

Except maybe true love. But only because true love is freaking awesome. I mean, if you love someone, you can have a whole bunch of fun feelings that sometimes only being utterly insane will give you! Either being insane, doing drugs, or just having a disease. :P I mean, hearts skipping beats is scary. Think about it. What if you saw someone you loved and your heart was beating insanely and plus someone scared the shit outta you? You might have a heart attack. ON THE OTHER HAND, it gives you an incredible rush. Ice cream cake is good for a lot of things, but it definitely can't make a person feel less lonely. Especially after you eat it and it's all gone. Then you feel sad because you are lonely WITHOUT ice cream cake.

Love > Ice Cream Cake > Cheesecake.

Translation:

Love wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment